We have created this FREE Facebook group as a safe place to ask questions and find a group of like-minded and supportive people.
Equally, I’m sure you can understand, that we have to have certain rules in place so that things don’t get out of hand.
So below, you will find a list of things that are and are not allowed in the group. We have a zero tolerance policy, so if you break the rules, your post will be deleted without warning, and you may also be banned from the group.
I don’t like having to get all serious, but unfortunately this is the way it has to be.
First off, here are things that you should keep in mind to get the most out of the group.
Purpose of this group: To provide the organic living community with a place to come and ask questions, and receive help and support from a group of like minded people, all wishing the best for each other and wanting to live an organic, sustainable life.
- Please be respectful of other people and their life practises. If you don’t agree with something, that’s ok, just don’t be a keyboard basher and slate them just because you are hiding behind a computer screen.
- I would like to remind you that if you don’t like the group once you join, you are free to leave at any point.
- If you have a great insight into a particular topic that you would like to share, then please share it!
- Just make sure you give more than you take
- Ask questions and be curious
- Be the supportive person that you would like supporting you
- Please only comment with topics relevant to the original post.
- If you have a brand new question to ask that is unrelated, please start a new post. That way, you are more likely to get a good answer from a wider range people.
Keep those things in mind and you should be ok.
Now for the serious part. Please read the below points carefully, as these are NOT allowed in the group:
No self promotion
- No self promotion of ANY kind is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Any promotion of free offers you may have
- Any webinar invites
- Any promotion of your courses
- Any promotion of your products
- IMPORTANT NOTE: **From time to time, we may break our own rule and promote something, but this will only be if we feel it would add value to the community. As the owners and administrators of this group, we reserve this right.**
No affiliate posts/links to products
- No links of any kind that lead directly to a sales page for a course or product are allowed, whether they are your own products or somebody elses.
- There is one exception – if we invite recommendations for a products, then links to products that you would personally recommend are allowed. Please remember – THIS IS ONLY BY OUR DIRECT INVITATION. Any posts of this kind that are made with no invitation will be deleted, and you will be at risk of being banned from the group.
No videos of your own posted in the group
- We do not have time to sift through them all to ensure there is no self promotion, so please just use the power of the written word and still pictures should you need to demonstrate something!
Market or industry research
- If you are someone in the industry, let me make this quick for you – please don’t bother.
- This is a group where we want to help and nurture each other, and we aren’t interested in your market research questions. These are purely designed for boosting your business, and they are not welcome here.
- We reserve the right to delete any post without warning.
- We reserve the right to end your membership to the group and ban you without warning.
- Repeated from above: **From time to time, we may break our own rules and promote something, but this will only be if we feel it would add value to the community. As the owners and administrators of this group, we reserve this right.**
If you do not agree with all of those rules, then we thank you for taking the time to consider joining our community, and wish you all the best for the future.
If you think that this is your sort of place, then that’s great! Head on over to the Facebook group (click here), and we look forward to approving your request to join and meeting you!
Let’s have some fun, and make a difference in the process 🙂