Terms & Conditions
Effective November 21st, 2015
TheOrganicChoice.com is a site operated by JEDI Management Solutions Ltd (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05803768. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and please visit our legal contact info page for our address.
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT NOTICE
We (JEDI Management Solutions Ltd, Christian Swift and Joanne Moore) are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. We grant to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to view this website and the material on it on a computer or mobile device via a web browser, to copy and store this website and the material on it in your web browser cache memory and to print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our website (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. Other than the above, we do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website and all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission. If you print off, reproduce, copy or download any part of our site in breach of this notice, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have breached the terms of the above licence, we may bring legal proceedings against you and seek monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using our materials. You could also be ordered to pay our legal costs.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Please read our Full Disclaimer for a more detailed description regarding information on our site and third party recommendations.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to any page on our website provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Any link that you post, or any part of our website that you frame, must be attributed to us (The Organic Choice), and have a working hyperlink directly to the page in question on our site.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
Prohibited Uses of Our Site
Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with these terms of website use, and use our site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use our site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:-
- any fraudulent activity;
- any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
- any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
- knowingly introducing to our site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or programme which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
- attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Contributing and Interacting
Our site may offer users the facilities to upload or contribute comments, content or other material, or to interact with other users. When making use of these facilities, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contribution or interaction is, as far as you are aware, factually correct, represents your honest opinion, and does not breach any applicable law or regulation.
In addition, any contribution or interaction must not include any material which (without limitation):-
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
- promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
- infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
- threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
- advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
- is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
Other guidelines for contributing, interacting and commenting on our site are (but not limited to):
- Links and self-promotion – Please keep links in comments to a minimum, and ensure that if used, they genuinely do add value to the post, conversation and other commenters/readers. Any comment, with or without a link, that is seen by us to be for the purposes of self-promotion, brand exposure, gaining backlinks, or increasing personal site traffic will be marked as spam or deleted immediately. Repeated violations of this will result in the user being banned from further contribution and interaction on this site.
- Relevance – all comments and material posted must be relevant to the page or post they are posted on. If you have a question that is unrelated, please search for the topic using the search box, or alternatively, send us an email from the contact page for it to be considered for a future blog post topic.
- Written Grammar – please make an effort when commenting to use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing. This is simply in the interests of comprehension and clear dialog. Occasional mistakes happen, of course, but bear in mind that comments which cannot be understood or do not follow this policy will be deleted or edited to meet these guidelines.
- Liability – All comments and user posted content are the responsibility of the individual commenter or material poster. By posting to this site, you agree to hold this site, all post authors and commenters harmless.
As a general rule: Remember to RESPECT others, and use COMMON SENSE.
If we at any time use our site to provide users with any interactive service, the following moderation provisions will apply:-
- all comments automatically go into moderation, and will be approved manually by us as soon as is reasonably possible;
- should you need to contact the moderator, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry;
- although we will do our best to assess any risks which such interactive service may pose, we will be under no obligation to moderate it, and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage to any person caused by use of it; and
- children should at all times be supervised when using the interactive services on our site, whether such services are moderated or not.
NOTE: Due to all comments automatically going into moderation, please do not panic if your comment does not appear immediately. Your comment will appear as soon as it is approved.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We reserve the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all comments or material posted by you as we deem necessary.
We reserve the right to restrict your use of our website should you be in breach of this or any of our policies.
By contributing and interacting on our site, you are giving us the exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise use your comment or material you post in any way that we see fit.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.